Everyone loved my last 10 Things You Didn't Know About Me post, I decided to do another one! However finding 10 new random facts about myself was a little more of a challenge this time! So enjoy reading 10 more random things about me, and being able to say you know 20 random facts about me now!
1. I live off carbs. Literally I can not even begin to tell you how much of my diet includes carbs. I could eat a whole loaf of bed and about 5 servings of pasta in one sitting. I live for my carbs. So basically moving to Italy would be my dream because I could eat carbs all day long.
2. I rarely wear clothes that are not black in color. I know what you are thinking, my brand is based off blush pink, which is totally my favorite color, however I primarily wear black. So if you see me in a color that is not black you should probably take a picture. I do love to wear pops of color with fun statement earrings, or a fun nail polish, or a cool pair of shoes, but for the most part it is all black all the time.
3. I am 900% obsessed with Chipotle. Literally I love eating Chipotle and do usually once a week. I normally go to Chipotle with one of my second shooters Evan, but if Simon and I are shooting and we have time for a meal stop, we also love to grab Chipotle. It is literally life to me as it always just hits the spot. My sister also loves it, so I literally can always talk someone into Chipolte when the craving hits which is quite often.
4. I love painting my nails. While if you know anything about me, you know that I am not always the most patient person, so you would think painting my nails and waiting for them to dry would literally drive me insane, but I love painting my nails. I love picking bright popping colors to pop against my mostly black wardrobe. They are currently a neon darkish blue.
5. I love summer dresses. When my parents were building the house we live in, I had the privilege of designing my closet layout. I told the closet guy that I needed a ton of dress space because I have so many. He doubled what I had in my old closet, which I of course filled up within 6 months of living here. My dress space is so full it is hard to move. However I just can not resist a dress. I personally do not like myself that much in shorts, so dresses are amazing for the summer, and of course I wear dresses for my job so that also gives me an excuse to buy dresses a lot.
6. I have naturally curly hair. This is a fact a lot of you probably knew, but I am using it anyways. I spent years and I mean years straightening my hair and fighting having curly hair. I literally had to get 6 inches cut off my hair because I straightened it every day of Sophomore year and fried off so much. However in March after a few days of midday showers and letting my hair dry naturally I decided it was time to let it go curly. I have only used heat maybe 5 or 6 times since I committed to this, and my hair just keeps getting curlier. I love waking up in the morning, getting my hair wet, and then just going! It is so great!
7. I feel like I am ending up with a lot of food facts, but I totally have food on the brain. I am also 900% obsessed with Chick-Fil-A. So basically you can assume that I love food that is bad for me, which is so true. I love junk food. However Chick-Fil-A is the Lord's food right? So those calories do not count right? I also am totally obsessed with their siracha dipping sauce and have turned so many of my friends on to it.
8. I am a Netflix binger. Literally I watch full series in a months time. If you think I am lying, I literally watched 14 seasons of Grey's Anatomy in three months... I know sad, but I literally prop my iPad up while I am editing, and play away with Netflix. Plus my family always watches TV after dinner, so it is pretty easy to watch a series pretty quickly. However no matter how much I watch, I always feel like there are still 900 things in my Netflix list, and I totally get overwhelmed with options when I finish a series and have to pick my next one. I recently finished Crazy Ex Girlfriend and highly recommend it.
9. I live for jean skirts, and honestly they are one of my staples. I love jean skirts because not only are they so freaking cute, but I think they are so comfy. I have a white one, black, snake skin print, leopard, pink, blue jean, and grey. If I am wearing color it is probably because I am wearing a jean skirt.
10. I hate highlighters that are any color but purple, as weird as that sounds. I don't remember when this started but I have only ever used purple highlighters. I normally bought a multicolored pack and gave the other ones to my mom or sister, but I recently discovered an all purple pal on Amazon so that is how I order my highlighters now, and thank Amazon for that.
I hope you enjoyed another very random and sporadic set of 10 facts!